- This event has passed.
April 11, 2015 @ 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
The Space Cookies VEX team will be hosting our annual open house on Saturday, April 11 from 10am to 2:30pm. The day will consist of 2 identical sessions (10am-noon and 12:30-2pm). Girls who are interested in joining the team should plan to come to one of these 2 sessions, where girls and parents will get an overview of how the team works and the time commitment involved in being on the Space Cookies VEX team.
Registration is now closed for our spring open house. Unfortunately, drop-ins are not permitted at this event.
Still have questions? Email us: email@example.com.
Driving Directions to Building 3
- From 101 Southbound, take the Moffett Field Exit and turn right at the light.
- From 101 Northbound, take the Moffett Field Exit and turn right at the light (NOT the Moffett Southgate, Ellis St Exit, which is the exit before Moffett Field).
- From 85, take the Moffett Field Exit and turn right at the light.
- From 237, take the 101 North Exit and follow the 101 northbound instructions above.
Drive until you get to the Moffett Field Main Gate.
- When able, get into the left lane (but not the left turn lane).
- Present the gate guard with your driver’s license and tell the guard you are going to Building 3 for the Space Cookies Open House.
- Every person in the vehicle 18 years old and over must have in their possession a current U.S. government-issued (state or federal) ID (driver’s license works best; U.S. passport also works).
- Every driver 16 years old and over must have in their possession a valid/current U.S. driver’s license.
Once past the guardhouse, stay in the left lane and go straight toward the space shuttle. At the Y in the road, stay in the left lane and continue around the right side of the Y, to the stop sign at McCord Avenue. Drive straight through the stop sign and park in the lot on the left. The Building 3 door to enter the Open House is at the far end of the parking lot.
There will be some Girl Scout signs along the road to direct you to Building 3.